Seven Hills Foundation & Affiliates and its dedicated staff of 4,600 professionals are working tirelessly through the current COVID-19 pandemic to support over 60,000 vulnerable children, adults and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury and other significant life challenges living in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Our most immediate needs include:
- Funds to purchase Personal Protective Equipment PPE (gowns and masks, thermometers) to care for over 2,000 medically complex children and adults receiving 24 hour supports each day;
- Funds to help support the setup and staffing of emergency housing for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities displaced as a result of virus;
- Gift cards to Grocery Stores, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Walmart, Target, etc. for families/caregivers in need supported through our three Family Support Centers, Shared Living Programs, Family Support & Stabilization Programs, and other Services to purchase basic need items (food, toiletries, cleaning supplies);
- Funds to cover additional daytime staffing for over 100 group residential homes as the result of day program closures in the state;
- Crafts, books, games, and other activities to support children and adults confined to their home.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Seven Hills is taking on extraordinary costs to manage the COVID-19 response – anticipated at an additional $1.5 million dollars each month in expenses to cover premium pay to retain staff, overtime and relief, cost of supplies, additional janitorial, or special transportation.
YOU can make an immediate difference in helping us continue to provide essential services to people in our community most at risk. 100% of funds raised will go towards emergency response needs and will allow us to meet the urgent and increasing needs of our clients.
Donations can be made through our secure portal here or mail to:
Office of Advancement
Seven Hills Foundation
81 Hope Ave
Worcester, MA 01603